Hony Alu Plate
Offset Narrow Web
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
- humidity resistant
- HD print level
- more productivity
- manual handling
Plate mounting sleeve for use on roto-offset presses with variable printing. The aluminium outer is coupled to the core, coated in fibreglass, which guarantees perfect dimensional stability over time and suitable structural hardness to block the plates created according to the specifications of the main OEM. The protective, steel ring integrates the register notch.
Fibreglass sleeve with aluminium outer. Made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb.
- Min / Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1.000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Plate blockage
- External notch with blockage manufactured based on OEM specifications
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]