Green ESA PU
Coating for printing impression rollers with electrostatic assistance
- E.S.A. System
- hardness range 80-95
- max load 50 [Kg/cm]
- max temp 90°C
- PTB Norm compliant
- Speedwell System
Technopolymer to coat printing impression rollers for ESA printing. Indicated for printing on high grammage paper, cardboard and fake wood (high mechanical load and resistance to abrasion) with water, alcohol or max 30% acetate base inks.
Rubber-coated roller with steel core and/or Speedwell sleeve with conductive or non-conductive fibreglass conical base. Electrolast PU coating ground to measurement.
- Rubber-coated roller - Min/Max diameter
- 35 - 550 [mm] // 1.373 - 21.569"
- Rubber-coated roller - Min/Max length including pins
- 150 - 5.000 [mm] // 5.882 - 196.078"
- Speedwell Sleeve - Min/Max diameter
- 80 - 450 [mm] // 3.137 - 17.647"
- Speedwell Sleeve - Min/Max length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 3500 [mm] // 13.725" - 137.255"
- Coating thickness
- 10 - 35 [mm] // 0.392 - 1.373"
- Min coating thickness to guarantee after grinding
- 8 [mm] // 0.315" - Grinding value at a minimum must be supplied by the client based on the possible adjustment of the printing press
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-3 Shore A
- 80 - 95 Shore A
- Maximum resistance to pressure
- 50 [Kg/cm]
- Electrical resistance
- Rollers and Speedwell Sleeves are designed and built according to technical specifications released by the manufacturers of ESA systems and the type of application of the electrostatic charge (Top Loading - Side Loading - Direct Charge)
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 12 - 20 [bar] // 174 - 290 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Maximum temperature resistance
- 90 °C / 194 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.03 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Resistance to chemicals
- Gasolines - Water - Isocyanate - Ozone
- Cleaning Procedure
- Use gasoline or with a blend of 80% Ethyl alcool and 20% ethyl Acetate. Dry the surface before stocking.