Everglass Narrow Web
Ideal for label printing
- hardness 90 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- solvent resistant
Plate holder sleeve for use with double-sided adhesive cushion tapes. The fibreglass on the outer surface guarantees good mechanical strength, complete resistance against all solvents and dimensional stability. Use of the main industrial double-sided adhesive tapes allows perfect plate fastening in high speed printing, high quality printing and perfect removal on completion of the work without surface damage. The sleeve is not anti-static.
Fibreglass base sleeve coated with layers of ultra-light polyurethane in variable thicknesses based on the final diameter; the outer layer and the side flanges in fibreglass completely encapsulate the sleeve.
- Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 1.000 [mm] // 13.78" - 39.370"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +-5 Shore D
- 90 Shore D
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Metal notch with thickness over 7.5 [mm]
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically