- hardness 75 ShD
- high longevity
Plate holder sleeve for use with double-sided adhesive cushion tapes. The special formulation in PU Evergreen of the outer layer makes it ideal for flexographic printing applications with water based and solvent based inks, guaranteeing perfect attachment and removal of the main industrial double-sided adhesive cushion tapes. The sleeve is not anti-static.
Fibreglass base sleeve coated in layers of ultra-light polyurethane in variable thicknesses based on the final diameter; the outer coating in PU-Evergreen is not conductive.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 1,9 - 70 [mm] // 0.075" - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- PU Slot for wall thickness over 7.5 [mm]
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically