Offset Narrow Web
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
Blanket mounting sleeve for use on roto-offset presses with variable printing. Fibreglass sleeve with an outer coating available in PU Evergreen or fibreglass based on the OEM specifications. The basic structure encapsulated in fibreglass guarantees perfect dimensional stability over time. The protective, steel ring integrates the register notch.
Fibreglass sleeve made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb. Outer coating available in PU-Evergreen or fibreglass.
- Yellow (Fibreglass) or Green (PU Evergreen)
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 90 Shore D Fibreglass - 75 Shore D PU Evergreen
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 [mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically