Offset Narrow Web
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- protection ring
Plate mounting sleeve for use on roto-offset presses with variable printing. Made of a fibreglass sleeve and outer coating in PU Evergreen; an aluminium insert guarantees blockage of the plates and perfect dimensional stability. The protective, steel ring integrates the register notch.
Fibreglass sleeve made with an intermediate coating in layers of ultra-light polyurethane to guarantee correct manual movement of the loads with variable thickness based on the final diameter. The outer coating is in PU-Evergreen.
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Plate blockage
- External notch with blockage manufactured based on OEM specifications
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 [mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically