- antistatic sleeve
- hardness range 60-85
- HD print level
- more productivity
- PTB Norm compliant
Conductive, fibreglass sleeve coated in special, anti-static polymer resistant to ethyl acetate, alcohol and Mek. The surface is perfectly finished for use in continuous flood-coating printing, varnishing and laser engraving.
Conductive, fibreglass base sleeve with special Photoflex Stat polymer coating.
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 5 - 35 [mm] // 0.197" - 1.373"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +-3 Shore A
- 60 - 85 Shore A
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Milled notch
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.03 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically