Starcoat Narrow Web
Ideal for label printing
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- PTB Norm compliant
- solvent resistant
Specific sleeve for "High Definition" printing based on its total dimensional stability. The conductive surface was reinforced with a layer of fibreglass. This dual construction ensures very high mechanical strength and constant dimensional tolerance over time. Highly resistant to solvents. This sleeve, with a 3-year warranty, enables printing of multiple images. It is made of conductive materials in compliance with work safety standards published by the “PTB” (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt - Germany) for flexographic printing presses.
Fibreglass base sleeve coated with layers of ultra-light polyurethane in variable thicknesses based on the final diameter; the fibreglass completely encapsulates the sleeve. External coating in conductive PU-Everstat.
- Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 1.000 [mm] // 13.78" - 39.370"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +-5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Metal notch
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically