Hony Alu Flex
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- manual handling
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
Plate sleeve designed for printing presses with variable printing (range 14”-32”) suitable for label and narrow web printing. Totally incapsulated with glass fiber, an aluminium tube is coupled to the core for a total guarantee of perfect dimensional stability over time.
Fibreglass sleeve with aluminium outer. Made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb.
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1.000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection PU ring with integrated register notch
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]