Product available on the US market
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
Stargreen evolved a step further to become Stargreen Light, with even better performance than ever. Remains within the 15 [Kg] weight limit of the standard UNI EN 1005-2 when used on 350-800 mm print repeat wide web machines with two carriers. Stargreen is antistatic in compliance with the German PTB standard for flexographic printing These exclusive new offering from Rossini are an evolution of the tried and tested Stargreen plate sleeve, adding unrivalled lightness to the already outstanding characteristics of these products.
Two unique sleeves offering many advantages:
- Superior structural stiffness and durability
- Created specifically for high definition and multiple image printing
- Excellent resistance to moisture and solvents
- Absolute dimensional stability and superlative mechanical strength
Fibreglass base sleeve coated with layers of ultra-light polyurethane in variable thicknesses based on the final diameter; the fibreglass completely encapsulates the sleeve. External coating in PU-Evergreen.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 5-65 [mm] // 0.020" - 2.56"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Protection ring in polyurethane with integrated notch. Milled notch up to a thickness of 7 [mm]
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically