- antistatic sleeve
- HD print level
- more productivity
- rubber and polymer
- solvent resistant
Anti-static elastomer particularly developed for perfect laser engraving for continuous printing. The good cell pattern of the ThermoPolymer Sleeve® guarantees optimum ink transport for excellent printing quality. Ideal for particularly critical works thanks to the precise registration colour to colour. Considerable reduction of printing press make-ready time and greater printing speed.
Fibreglass base sleeve with special ThermoPolymer® coating.
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] / 13.78" - 112.205"
- 7 - 30 [mm] / 0.275" - 1.181"
- Max Printing repeat
- 1600 [mm] - 63"
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 -10 [bar] / 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l/min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8 [mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18-40 °C / 64,4-104 °F
- Register notch
- Milled notch
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically