Our Whistleblowing system
The Rossini S.p.A. company has activated an internal system for reporting acts or facts that may constitute violations of a public interest or of the Company, of which the reporting person became aware within the working context.
The Whistleblowing process allows reporting to be made with the maximum guarantee of confidentiality, protecting the whistleblower from possible retaliatory or discriminatory behaviour.
Who can report
In line with the provisions of Legislative Decree 24/2023, starting from 17 December 2023, the following can make a whistleblowing report:
- employees and self-employed workers who carry out or have carried out their work at the Company;
- employees and self-employed workers who carry out or have carried out their work for the Company's suppliers or distributors;
- self-employed workers and coordinated and continuous collaborators who work or have worked for the Company;
- freelancers and consultants who provide or have provided their services to the Company;
- volunteers and interns, paid and unpaid, who work or have worked for the Company;
- shareholders (natural persons) and people with administrative, management, control, supervisory or representation functions, even if these functions are exercised merely de facto, within the Company.
How to make a report
It is possible to send the Whistleblowing report, even anonymously, using the specific channels indicated below (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). In order to follow up on the report as quickly as possible, it is useful to describe the incorrect conduct underlying the incident as precisely as possible. Behind the whistleblowing system there are no robots with automated response settings. Each report is taken care of and analyzed by qualified personnel and subsequently discussed by a team of experts, who undertake to investigate the alleged violations objectively and fairly. Consequently, it is possible that through the internal reporting channel, the reporter may be asked, while maintaining the guarantee of anonymity, to provide further clarifications regarding the facts. Furthermore, again through the internal channel, each whistleblower is regularly informed on the progress of the investigations relating to the facts reported by him. For further details, please refer to the Whistleblowing Procedure, a document that can be consulted by accessing the internal channel provided by the Company.
Improper use of the whistleblowing system
Any abuse of the whistleblowing system will not be tolerated. We therefore point out that knowingly untruthful statements about third parties may constitute a crime.
The report, in written or oral form, can be made using the communication by accessing the Platform activated by the Company via the following link or QR Code:
The reporter can also request, via the platform, a personal meeting with the channel managers aimed at making the report.
Channels external to the Company
As a matter of priority, whistleblowers are encouraged to use internal channels and, under certain conditions, can make an external report directly to the competent authorities. It is possible to make an external report, for Italy, to the National Anti-Corruption Authority (ANAC), if one of the following conditions is met at the time of its submission:
- within the work context, the mandatory activation of the internal reporting channel is not envisaged or this is not active or, even if activated, does not comply with external regulations;
- has already made an internal report and it has not been followed up, where follow-up means the action undertaken by the person entrusted with the management of the reporting channel to evaluate the existence of the facts reported, the outcome of the investigations and the any measures taken;
- has reasonable grounds to believe that, if he/she made an internal report, it would not be followed up effectively or that the same report could lead to the risk of retaliation;
- has reasonable grounds to believe that the violation may constitute an imminent or obvious danger to the public interest.
External reports to the ANAC can be made according to the methods provided on the institution's institutional website.