- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- manual handling
- mechanical resistance
- more productivity
- quality certified
Supplied to the main worldwide manufacturer of anilox sleeves; Rossini has developed a special glass fiber base sleeve designed to grant dimensional stability to the following assembly of the aluminum tube, to the final process of ceramic coating and engraving made by our customers. Each aluminum tube is pre-worked on a special boring machine with very low final eccentricity before the assembly; every sleeve is dynamically balanced according specs. The external surface of the aluminum tube is polished with very high speed and precise lathing machines to grant total uniformity and ideal roughness for the following ceramic plasma coating (or similar process) and engraving. Up-to-date mechanical processing, row materials from stock, a certified production process and short delivery time rise up Air Anilox Rossini as the best choice for the anilox sleeves manufacturers.
- 78 - 300 [mm] // 3.07 - 11.81"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 250 - 3000 [mm] // 9.85 - 118.11"
- Compressed air for anilox assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra>= 0,4) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]