- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- mechanical resistance
- PTB Norm compliant
Conductive plate sleeve (< 1 MOhm) with high stability in printing and reduced weight, thanks to the low-density PU foam used as filling material. The hydrophobic PU foam also prevents the sleeves from absorbing humidity on the sides and assures precise diameter tolerances.
The top layer of hard polyurethane provides very good characteristics in combination with cushion-back tapes.
Note: Premium choice of our OEM customers for plate sleeves!
• Available with PU slots or with optional PU ring.
Fibreglass base sleeve covered with layers of ultralight hydrophobic polyurethane. The layer thickness varies according to the final sleeve diameter; external coating in conductive black PU.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 1,9 - 70 [mm] // 0.075" - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- PU-Lochzunge für Wandstärke ab 7,5 [mm] - Optional: Protection ring in polyurethane with integrated notch
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically