Esa Rubber H - Formula 1
- E.S.A. System
- hardness range 65-90
- max load 20 [Kg/cm]
- max temp 150°C
- Speedwell System
Elastomer to coat printing impression rollers with ESA system with higher printing load and solvent based inks. Performs a further better resistance to the abrasion. Cleaning with a blend of 75% Ethyl alcool and 25% ethyl Acetate.
All the special Rossini conpounds are available both in Speedwell Sleeve configuration and Rubber roller.
Rubber-coated roller with steel core and/or Speedwell sleeve with conductive fibreglass conical base. Esa Rubber H coating ground to measurement.
- Rubber-coated roller - Min/Max diameter
- 35 - 550 [mm] // 1.373 - 21.569"
- Rubber-coated roller - Min/Max length including pins
- 150 - 5.000 [mm] // 5.882 - 196.078"
- Speedwell Sleeve - Min/Max diameter
- 80 - 450 [mm] // 3.137 - 17.647"
- Speedwell Sleeve - Min/Max length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 3500 [mm] // 13.725" - 137.255"
- Coating thickness
- 10 - 35 [mm] // 0.392 - 1.373"
- Min coating thickness to guarantee after grinding
- 8 [mm] // 0.315" - Grinding value at a minimum must be supplied by the client based on the possible adjustment of the printing press
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-3 Shore A
- 70 - 90 Shore A
- Maximum resistance to pressure
- 20 [Kg/cm]
- Electrical resistance
- Rollers and Speedwell Sleeves are designed and built according to technical specifications released by the manufacturers of ESA systems and the type of application of the electrostatic charge (Top Loading - Side Loading - Direct Charge)
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 12 - 20 [bar] // 174 - 290 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Maximum temperature resistance
- 150 °C / 302 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.03 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Resistance to chemicals
- Alcohol - Acetates max 30% - MEK max 20% - Water - Ozone