- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- mechanical resistance
Plate holder sleeve for use with double-sided adhesive cushion tapes. The special formulation in PU Evergreen of the outer layer makes it ideal for flexographic printing applications with water based and solvent based inks.
• Available with PU slots or with optional PU ring.
Fibreglass base sleeve covered with layers of ultralight hydrophobic polyurethane. The layer thickness varies according to the final sleeve diameter; external coating in non-conductive green PU.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min / Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 1,9 - 70 [mm] // 0.075" - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- PU Slot for wall thickness over 7.5 [mm]
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically