Lito Glass Blanket
Offset Narrow Web
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
Blanket mounting sleeve for use on roto-offset presses with variable printing (range 14"- 32"). The sleeve is totally encapsulated in fibreglass with an external layer of epoxy resin guaranteeing a perfect dimensional stability over time and excellent chemical resistance against solvents and humidity.
Fibreglass sleeve made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb. Outer coating in fibreglass.
- Yellow (Fibreglass)
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 32"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 90 Shore D Fibreglass
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 [mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically