- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- manual handling
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- PTB Norm compliant
Pneumatic adapter to reduce plate mounting sleeve thickness. It enables an important reduction in weights facilitating the manual handling of the loads with considerable savings over time in machine preparation (job change). Made in HM (high modulus) carbon fibre, it has lower mechanical deflections when comparedto the steel, it reduces the vibrations and gives an added value to the printing quality at high speed. Available: Standard or Flow-Through technology.
Rossini patent no. 1275901
Fibreglass base sleeve. Outer support in high module (HM) carbon fibre tube. The aluminium side flanges guarantee total resistance against humidity and solvent penetration.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 7,5 - 70 [mm] // 0.295 - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve/carrier assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Max printing speed
- 600 [m/min]
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with interlock register notch Integrated
- Side flanges
- Standard: Aluminium - Optional: Carbon fibre
- Working tolerance
- External finish with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically