Hony Alu Plate - Hony Alu Blanket
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
- Speedwell System
Blanket and plate mounting sleeve for useon roto-offset presses with variable formatin the printing range 14” -32” especiallydesigned for label and narrow web printing.
The products Hony Alusleeves are totally encapsulated in fibreglass and mount a special aluminum tube as external surface for a unique guarantee of repeat conservation and resistanceto the chemicals used in offset printing.Moreover the aluminum weight is compensated by the internal structure in honey-comb material that guarantees an exeptional mechanical strength to the sleeve. The Hony Alu Plate sleevehas an high thickness aluminum tube with the special offset plate holding configuration to allow the installation of the offset plate while the Hony Alu Blanket has a lower thickness tube with an horizontal line as a reference for blanket mounting.The protection steel ring integrates the register notch.
Fibreglass sleeve with aluminium outer. Made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb.
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1.000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Plate blockage
- External notch with blockage manufactured based on OEM specifications
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]