- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- manual handling
- mechanical resistance
- more productivity
- protection ring
- quality certified
High modulus carbon fiber pneumatic Carrier with double layer compressible external surface designed with a special distribution of the compressed air flow for mounting endless photopolymer engraved sleeves. The printing vibration damping and the high stiffness of the high modulus carbon fiber tube allow a superior production speed. Cushion Bridge can be supplied both in FT (Flow Through) and SA (Side Air ) configuration.
Fibreglass base sleeve. Outer support: high module (HM) carbon fibre tube. The aluminium side flanges guarantee total resistance against humidity and solvent penetration. The compressible area is made by a first base layer in special urethane with open cells and a second top layer with closed cells that guarantee a perfect rebound with top printing results both with full tone and color grade.
- Mid Grey
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 5-65 [mm] // 0.020" - 2.56"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5
- 63 ShA
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically