- 3 years warranty
- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- Protection ring version
Antistatic plate sleeve for use with cushioning double-sided adhesive tapes. The outer surface of Starcoat is coated in a special antistatic polyurethane with dissipation of the static charge obtained through the use of carbon fibre, and not by surface painting, ensuring resistivity values below 1 [M].
Two unique sleeves offering many advantages:
- High structural rigidity and long life thanks to its special construction
- Created specifically for high definition and multiple image printing
- Excellent resistance to moisture and solvents
- Absolute dimensional stability and superlative mechanical strength
Fibreglass base sleeve covered with layers of ultralight hydrophobic polyurethane with thickness that varies according to the final diameter. Outer coating in conductive Everstat PU foam.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 1,9 - 70 [mm] // 0.075" - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Protection ring in polyurethane with integrated notch. Milled notch up to a thickness of 7 [mm]
- Standard reference guidelines
- 1 longitudinal corresponding to the register notch – 1 circumferential in centre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically