- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 90 ShD
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- PTB Norm compliant
- solvent resistant
Anti-static Pneumatic adapter to reduce plate mounting sleeve thickness. It enables an important reduction in weights facilitating the manual handling of the loads with considerable savings over time in machine preparation (job change). Available:Side AirorFlow-thrutechnology.
Rossini patent no. 1275901.
Fibreglass base sleeve with compressible layer; the special intermediate layer in ultra-light polyurethane supports the outer, carbon fibre coating. The carbon fibre side flanges guarantee total resistance against humidity and solvent penetration. The metal register notch is mounted on side flanges; the protective, steel ring with an integrated notch is available on request.
- Grey (Carbon Fibre)
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 11 - 70 [mm] // 0,433 - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +-5 Shore D
- 90 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve/carrier assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Max printing speed
- 350 [m/min]
- Register notch
- Metal notch - Optional : protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically