- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 75 ShD
- HD print level
- humidity resistant
- manual handling
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- PTB Norm compliant
Pneumatic adapter engineered to perform a consistent absorption of print vibrations at different production speeds thanks to the application of very high modulus carbon fibers layed at specific angles newly defined by the R&D department of Rossini.
Comprehensively tested for print speeds up to 800 m/min., Fastbridge adapters provide an average print speed gain of at least 30%, especially on vibration prone print jobs.Outstanding performance, ease of handling and maintenance free operation make it a superior alternative to hydraulic adapters.
It is anti-static and can be used with all Rossini plate sleeves.This special High Modulus Carbon fiber adapter reduces vibration and enhances printing quality, allowing to achieve considerably higher production speeds. FastBridge is available both Side Air and Flow through configuration.
Fibreglass base sleeve. Outer tube in high module (HM) carbon fibre. The aluminium side flanges guarantee total resistance against humidity and solvent penetration. Register notch built into the protective steel ring mounted on the flange.
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 7,5 - 70 [mm] // 0.295 - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 75 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- < 1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve mounting on the carrier
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Max printing speed
- 800 [m/min]
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Side flanges
- Standard: Aluminum - Optional: Carbon fibre
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically