Everglass Stat Light
- antistatic sleeve
- hardness 80 ShD
- HD print level
- high longevity
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- solvent resistant
Plate mounting sleeve for use with double-sided adhesive. Everglass STAT Light has a conductive outer surface with a special fibreglass and carbon fibres mix. It disperses the static charge through the use of carbon fibres and not through a conductive surface paint. Everglass STAT Light has a guaranteed resistance value less than 1 [MOhm].
This plate mounting sleeve has numerous advantages:
- High structural rigidity and long life thanks to the particular construction
- Excellent resistance to humidity and solvents commonly used in flexographic printing
- Total dimensional stability and very high mechanical resistance
- Specification for High Definition and multiple image printing
- Available with Notch or protection ring
Fibreglass base sleeve covered with layers of ultralight hydrophobic polyurethane with thickness that varies according to the final diameter. Outer surface consists of a special conductive fiberglass and carbon fibres mix.
- Dark Grey
- Max Diameter
- 700 [mm] // 27.559"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 350 - 2.850 [mm] // 13.78" - 112.205"
- 1,9 - 70 [mm] // 0.075" - 2.756"
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/- 5 Shore D
- 80 Shore D
- Electrical resistance
- <1 MOhm
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Register notch
- Protection ring in polyurethane with integrated notch. Milled notch up to a thickness of 7 [mm]
- Standard reference scribelines
- 1 horizontal scribeline in line with the notch and 1 circumferential line
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically