Lito Green Blanket - Lito Green Plate
- humidity resistant
- mechanical resistance
- protection ring
- solvent resistant
- Speedwell System
Blanket and plate mounting sleeve for use on roto-offset presses with variable format in the printing range 14” – 32” especially designed for label and narrow web printing. The products “Green” sleeves are totally encapsulated in fibreglass with an external layer of special polyurethane PU Evergreen. The high thickness PU layer of the Lito Green Plate Sleeve has the special offset plate holding configuration to allow the installation of the aluminum offset plate while the Lito Green Blanket has a lower thickness layer of Green PU with an horizontal line as a reference for blanket mounting. The protection steel ring integrates the register notch.
Fibreglass sleeve made with 2 different intermediate layers, which are ultra-light for manual movement: layers of polyurethane or Honeycomb. Outer coating available in PU-Evergreen or fibreglass.
- Yellow (Fibreglass) or Green (PU Evergreen)
- Min/Max Printing repeat
- 14" - 30"
- Min/Max Length - Tolerance UNI:ISO 2768T1m
- 400 - 1000 [mm] // 15.748" - 39.37"
- Register notch
- Protection steel ring with integrated register notch
- Surface hardness - Tolerance +/-5 Shore D
- 90 Shore D Fibreglass - 75 Shore D PU Evergreen
- Compressed air for sleeve assembly
- 6 - 10 [bar] // 87 - 145 PSI Minimum capacity: 700 [l//min] with air input having a free passage with D => 8[mm]
- Operating temperature
- 18° - 40 °C // 64,4 - 104 °F
- Working tolerance
- External finishing with precision grinding (Ra=0.8) with T.I.R. < 0.02 [mm] when measured on a mandrel with T.I.R. <= 0.005 [mm]
- Cleaning and Storage
- Use ethanol with an additional max 20% of ethyl acetate; store vertically